Are you interested in the Apple Watch 10 or the Ultra 2?

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Key features for the new Series 10 include:
thinner, bigger display, wide-angle OLED display that is brighter, new jet black aluminum, three titanium finishes (lighter than stainless), new health features (it wasn't clear if this was a software (and thus possibly available on older models) or hardware innovation, new water temp sensor

AFAIK, the only new feature for the Ultra 2 is the option of a black titanium case.

So, are you interested in either of these watches? If so, are there particular features that attract you?

For now, I'm sticking with my AW6 (used mostly when I'm sleeping) and my Ultra 1.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Key features for the new Series 10 include:
thinner, bigger display, wide-angle OLED display that is brighter, new jet black aluminum, three titanium finishes (lighter than stainless), new health features (it wasn't clear if this was a software (and thus possibly available on older models) or hardware innovation, new water temp sensor

AFAIK, the only new feature for the Ultra 2 is the option of a black titanium case.

So, are you interested in either of these watches? If so, are there particular features that attract you?

For now, I'm sticking with my AW6 (used mostly when I'm sleeping) and my Ultra 1.
I just replaced my Apple Watch Series 5 to a Series 9 in April, so nope. I’m not upgrading. I do have to say that the thinner Jet Black Series 10 looked great on my TV,

The health features are coming to the Series 9 and Ultra 2 if the local health authority approves it. From what I read, Health Canada has not given approval for the Sleep Apnea feature (yet).
And yes, Ultra 2 is only a new colour finish. Nothing else is new.

Reactions: Just_Me_D

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
Got the Ultra 2 years ago, when it was first released. Strongly considering going with a black Ultra 2, while I can still get good value on a trade in of my current model.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Got the Ultra 2 years ago, when it was first released. Strongly considering going with a black Ultra 2, while I can still get good value on a trade in of my current model.

I going to assume you meant you got the original Watch Ultra when it was first released two years ago, but you’re considering purchasing the newly introduced black Watch Ultra 2.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I doubt it. They got rid of the SBSS Hermes and nothing else is catching my attention outside of the Hermes leather bands on their site.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonyb92681