Are you in line for the iPhone 5? Will you be in line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Pre-ordered through Verizon. Not going to be waiting in line (I have class anyways).
Plus, I'm guaranteed the device on the 21st, so I'm happy with my decision. I might not be the first person to get my iPhone5, but I'll be getting it Friday!

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
not happy with my oct 9th delivery date so hmm maybe??? never did i think id wait in line for an iphone but its seeming more and more like a good idea:eek:

RICO78jt

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
So this is my 1st time trying to buy on the 1st day of release. How fast do they sell out? Store opens up at 8am. What time do you think the store will be sold out at?

Also, will they have a restock on Saturday 9.22?

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Also preordered, but I wish I had the option to pick up at an Apple Store! My store just got them in today, and I'm kind of kicking myself because I could've just came here Friday on my day off and cut the line hahaha. Oh well, guess I'll also be waiting for the FedEx man. My preorder says "Delivers 9/21" I ordered at 3:35a last Friday and the status still says "Preparing for Shipment"... It better be here Friday or I'm coming at someone's neck!!! ;)

Alienware_51#IM

Aug 11, 2008
Visit site
Just cancelled my 3 preorders. I live near a small town that has a corp. Verizon store. I'm just going to go down there at around 7AM to pick up 3. I don't think they'll have much of a line, it's pretty rural lol.

sibebabe

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I have an appt at the local store at 10a when they open Friday. Just hoping Verizon sees fit to send them a few. They said in the past they have gotten 6 or so. So i'm hoping first one in the door should get me one. Or I will be ordering. I wasn't eligible until Friday or I would have preordered.

pogeypre

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
AT& Friggin T won't let me cancel my order so they are letting me add a line for free and get an iPhone if I wait in the painful lines. :)

isuquinndog

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Also pre-ordered. Friday is my day off from work so I'll be relaxing till I get it. Then I'll wait with every one else to get it activated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner