Are you happy or do you wish you could have waited for iPhone 7 or 7plus

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I am happy with my recent purchase of the 6S+. I've got to learn to love my device. Cant have the greatest and latest version all the time. I am going to try to hold on to a device for at least two years.

moloes

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I am happy to continue rocking my iPhone 6 Plus until the 7+ arrives. 3D Touch will be more implemented by then and the 7 should have a new form factor.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
To preface this, here are the iPhones I've owned: 4, 5, 6 Plus, 6s Plus. As you can see, I've always upgraded every other year except when I purchased my 6s Plus in September. If I'm being honest, I didn't feel the usual "WOW" factor that I'm used to. When I went from my iPhone 4 to 5, the bigger screen size, faster processor, and LTE antenna were awesome. Upgrading to my 6 Plus blew my mind. It was huge, fast as lightning, had TouchID, and could do so much more than my 5 could have even dreamed of doing. I am not knocking my 6s Plus. It's awesome. It's the best phone I have ever owned. But it's just an incrementally faster version of my 6 Plus with the added convenience of 3D Touch. I almost wish I could have waited another year, but I'm not disappointed that I upgraded.

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Though it was not a necessary upgrade I came from the 6. I wanted the larger form factor. Tried trading it for a 6+ 64gb model. I had the gold 128gb. Couldn't seem to find anyone who had a Space Gray that wanted to trade. So I finally just went ahead and got the 6S+. But now I'm glad because I love the 3D Touch. It makes navigating so much better. I don't think that I could have waited for the 7. I'm a bit impatient. But it all worked out. Best iPhone that I have ever owned. Plus the size is perfect for my aging eyes. Just a tidbit heavy. But in a good way.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
To preface this, here are the iPhones I've owned: 4, 5, 6 Plus, 6s Plus. As you can see, I've always upgraded every other year except when I purchased my 6s Plus in September. If I'm being honest, I didn't feel the usual "WOW" factor that I'm used to. When I went from my iPhone 4 to 5, the bigger screen size, faster processor, and LTE antenna were awesome. Upgrading to my 6 Plus blew my mind. It was huge, fast as lightning, had TouchID, and could do so much more than my 5 could have even dreamed of doing. I am not knocking my 6s Plus. It's awesome. It's the best phone I have ever owned. But it's just an incrementally faster version of my 6 Plus with the added convenience of 3D Touch. I almost wish I could have waited another year, but I'm not disappointed that I upgraded.

Explain this! I had the 4, 5 and the 6s Plus. And I also upgraded every other year. But how could that be? No 6 Plus?

dc9super80

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I have always been on the S cycle except with the iPhone 5. I prefer it, because it is usually a perfected version of the non S. I don?t care whether I have the new form factor or not, what I care about is truly enjoying my device, and I truly enjoyed my 3gs, 4s and now enjoy the 6s. So the choice is either choose to be on the S cycle or the non S cycle, or upgrade every year.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh