Are you glad you went from a max size to a non-max size iPhone?

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I have been using large screen since they came out. They aren’t difficult to handle. I just want a smaller phone.

Using the 13 Pro Max as my first larger phone, I can say even after a month that it’s quite difficult to hold compared to the X…and I’ve got big hands too. But I’ve become accustomed to Using device always 2 handed now, with the X I could do many things single hand.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I have absolutely enjoyed the larger screen and I have no problems handling it. It has come to a point for me tho I want a smaller device.
I don’t buy stupid cases! I prefer the Apple leather case. It’s sharp and perfect for me
Everyone has different preferences. There is nothing dumb or stupid about it

I typically like the Apple leather or since 12 the silicone and a Spigen or similar.

In a way I get that but managing all technology and the budgets where there are nearly 1000 employees means you face absurd stuff and audits where others find same conclusions.

We have phones in the hands of order pickers, delivery people, traveling between sites managers, and food/kitchen workers. Typically around 200 mobile in MDM and 54 managed by a vendor. Sorry for being harsh (the stupid word) but you absolutely see patterns of more and less "smart".

I don't see much difference with repairs and screens broken with $12-$15 cases than I do when some department people insist on a brand that can cost $40-60+ for a case.

:)

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I have absolutely enjoyed the larger screen and I have no problems handling it. It has come to a point for me tho I want a smaller device.
I don’t buy stupid cases! I prefer the Apple leather case. It’s sharp and perfect for me
Everyone has different preferences. There is nothing dumb or stupid about it

Don’t even waste your time engaging someone like that. Enjoy our new phone. :)

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Using the 13 Pro Max as my first larger phone, I can say even after a month that it’s quite difficult to hold compared to the X…and I’ve got big hands too. But I’ve become accustomed to Using device always 2 handed now, with the X I could do many things single hand.

Always use both hands. Like I said. Never issues with larger phones. I just want a smaller phone. It’s like with anything. I always drive a small sedan model vehicle. Decided on a SUV crossover
Change is good!

Since the 13 pro is equally amazing as it’s larger 13 pro max it’s a no brainer.

Last edited:

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Always use both hands. Like I said. Never issues with larger phones. I just want a smaller phone. It’s like with anything. I always drive a small sedan model vehicle. Decided on a SUV crossover
Change is good!

Since the 13 pro is equally amazing as it’s larger 13 pro max it’s a no brainer.

Agreed if you want a smaller phone, you don’t have to sacrifice anything going with the regular Pro. I’m sure you’ll be very pleased with the phone, let us know when you get it

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
So, did you get any sleep last night? Setting up a new iPhone is so exciting, and I can never just "let it be"!

I did sleep as well as expected because I have problems sleeping through the night. It’s aggravating
It was a breeze setting it up

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Features are the same. Only difference is battery and size of course. But the battery life on my pro is decent. No complaints
I am very pleased with the pro

I'm suggesting it to my wife for the battery life 13 series got. She hasn't wanted bigger than her XS.

At some point the wight increases could make the Max models annoying. Maybe I'll feel different about a Max type when I retire.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I'm suggesting it to my wife for the battery life 13 series got. She hasn't wanted bigger than her XS.

At some point the wight increases could make the Max models annoying. Maybe I'll feel different about a Max type when I retire.

The 13pro battery life is great. I came from the 12 pro max. There is no lack of battery life on the smaller pro size. I am impressed

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh