Are there members or visitors who don't play games on their iPhones?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I just play Clash of Clans. I used to play Tiny Tower too, but it felt pointless to continue playing it. I prefer my PC for any other type of gaming. I'm not the type of person to play console games except probably for FIFA, Madden or 2K.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
It's funny but this thread is filled with game players despite the title topic. I can't resist adding to the pile. I love mobile (and pc) games.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I have a whole bunch of games downloaded, but wind up not playing them. I get bored easily so games that you have to constantly work on get old fast.

Perhaps you would like games that don't require you really have to progress to enjoy. How about Trivia Crack, Crossy Road , Ridiculous Fishing, Flappy Bird.

Oofa

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Never got the fascination with them and find them a total waste of time and battery. I can think of a million things to do instead of playing games on my phone.

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
My iPhone 5C is my secondary device to my Nexus 5, it has limited storage so I mostly use it for podcasts and camera functions. I do have 2 games on my iPad Mini 3 4G, mostly for my commute or travel days. Not a big gamer, would like to be but just don't get some of the games.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Oh I just remembered something. Back when I was all into FarmVille I found something that allowed me to do my crops on my iPhone. I played it then.
Wow I forgot all about that.
Ha!!!!!

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I used to have games on my iPhone. But I have since deleted them. I play them all on my iPad. I like to play anything from Real Racing 3 to Hook. The experience is just so much better on the iPad it just seems unnecessary to have them on my iPhone taking up space.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

katesbb

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Ingress.

Though not exactly a "game," more like an excuse to get out of the house and enjoy the summer driving to all the neat points of interest in my area ;)