Are there members or visitors who don't play games on their iPhones?

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I love my devices. I use them for my primary communication. I enjoy Tapatalk and MacForums but other than work related communication I often will read or watch sports. I have a few people that I have met in this forum that is enjoy chatting with but other than that it's just my hobby.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
If I'm waiting like in a doctors office I'll play paper toss or 100 balls. That's about it. Madden on iPhone used to be really good back in 2007. I don't bother with it anymore.
If I get back into playing games it would be on a one of the consoles PS or Xbox.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
This is the first time that I have downloaded and actually played games on a smartphone. I have on my 6 Plus several games, largely due to the larger screen real estate and 128gb. I now have room and don't have to worry about games taking up valuable space.
I remember when I purchased my first 2gb memory card for my first smartphone, a Blackberry 8330, WOW...I thought that smartphone could do anything (smile). Today's smartphones are capable of so MUCH more, why should I limit myself....the sky's the limit. I use my iPhone 6 Plus for EVERYTHING, if it could cook breakfast, lunch and dinner I would have it doing that as well. I guess I just look at it like why have all the capabilities of today's smartphones (iPhone 6 Plus for ME) and use it like a 10 year old Blackberry. Experience, explore and ENJOY today's technology.....just my .02 cents

Last edited:

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I have several old school games, but NEVER play them. I just don't have time to play games on my iPhone. I will make time for some ps4 though😁

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have several. I play Words With Friends and Trivia Crack with my Wife and a few others. I enjoy iFishing Saltwater Edition and a few others. But I don't spend a lot of time on them.

anon(39328)

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm not much of a phone gamer, but i do have a few installed that I play occasionally (Geometry Wars 3, Pinball Collection HD, and Rayman Fiesta Run). I find that most mobile games don't do all that great on a phone screen, but I guess it could be because my vision isn't so hot anymore.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't and have never downloaded a game on any of my devices that I have owned. Are their others?

At times, I don't have any games on my iPhone, but when I do, they're the simple stuff. Every now and then I may install something for my youngest son to play, but like you, I primarily use my iPhone for communications/business purposes.

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
My very first smartphone was a Blackberry Pearl. The phone was free if you signed up with Cellular South. It was a small Mississippi company. When I ordered it online it seemed to be a great phone. But when it arrived it was a skinny little phone. I went in to the local store and exchanged it for my 8330. I loved that phone. Then went from every Blackberry on every release. The only thing that moved on my phone was that Crackberry theme made by dcburke and Lucky45.. I couldn't stand to seeing the motion that was built in that theme. I finally got rid of that movement and never looked back. Don't like nothing moving on my devices. That's one of the reasons I don't do games. Things move.

twinlight

May 25, 2015
Visit site
No games on my phone! I do have PvZ2 on my iPad and I once tried Blizzards Heartstone but didn't like it.

I have PlayStation devices for gaming. :)

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I'll download a game, play it for a few days then get bored & delete it. Currently have none on my phone as well now.

Sent from my iPhone 6Plus  using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Me. I downloaded mahjong but I never played it really.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I have a full page of games on my iPhone, but only play about 2 or 3 of them regularly. If I want to game, I just pick up my iPad or go play on the Xbox One.

image.jpg

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I have a whole bunch of games downloaded, but wind up not playing them. I get bored easily so games that you have to constantly work on get old fast.

usedberry

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
I have just one game on my iPhone, iPod touch, and bb playbook: PapiJump. Wish they updated for iPhone 5c screen size though. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods