Are there any good wallet cases for the iPhone 6 Plus?

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I know Spigen has some wallet cases but I want to know what other brands are available. Since I need a new wallet anyway, and need a case for the 6+ to protect the protruding camera lens, this is the best case for me right now. Any one got any good wallet cases for the 6+ they recommend?

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: Any good wallet cases for the 6+?

Twelve South makes the "Book Book" case/wallet for the iPhone's. They don't have one available for the 6 or 6 Plus yet but their products are excellent. I have used one for my iPhone 4 and 5. I'm waiting for them to release one before I buy something else.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site

I have one by Verus. You can find them on Amazon for 10-20 bucks. I like it so far, but I'm not much of a wallet case user and not completely thrilled, but I'm an Otterbox user through and through. It's a nice leather case and fits the 3 cards and some cash.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site

I have one by Verus. You can find them on Amazon for 10-20 bucks. I like it so far, but I'm not much of a wallet case user and not completely thrilled, but I'm an Otterbox user through and through. It's a nice leather case and fits the 3 cards and some cash.

3 cards only? Daaaaaaang. Is that the general standards as to how many cards wallet cases can hold?

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site

Last I check three standard. Some brands do more. One I saw in Amazon was almost 6 or 7.

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site

Then it basically comes down to what you want the most: extra cards or thinness.