Apps wont work!

sh01

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
I just updated my 3g to the 3.0 software and now my apps wont work... The ones that came on the phone originally still work fine, but anything that I have gotten for free or paid for from the app store comes up for about a second and then the window closes. Any ideas?

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
it depends on what apps arent working. some of them are not compatible with the new 3.0 os yet. i've got a few that wont do anything either. the one that immdieatly comes to mind is the camera app that lets you zoom in. it just opens, then shows a black screen, then closes back up.

sh01

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
My You Tube, Weather, Stocks, etc (the ones that were on the phone out of the box are doing fine, but EVERY single one that I have gotten from the app store opens for about a second and then closes itself. These would be Facebook, USA Today, AroundMe...
I have shut off the phone off, did the restart by holding the power and home buttons at the same time, restart from the settings menu. I've deleted the apps and then reinstalled them... All with no luck :(

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods