Apple's Sports app is now ready for the NBA and NHL playoffs, gaining other enhancements along the way

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Finally, the app now has live activities that display the score on the Lock Screen and in the Dynamic Island.

Reactions: Annie_M

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Finally, the app now has live activities that display the score on the Lock Screen and in the Dynamic Island.

I guess when August 31st gets here, they'll show college football scores. I don't follow much else. I'm a fair weather Braves fan, so we'll see. It just doesn't offer enough for me. I can get scores with my ESPN app. And then some.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I guess when August 31st gets here, they'll show college football scores. I don't follow much else. I'm a fair weather Braves fan, so we'll see. It just doesn't offer enough for me. I can get scores with my ESPN app. And then some.

This is an error on my part. The Sports app does not have live activities. It was theScore app that now has live activities. theScore app has been my go-to app for scores and stats for years and it’s even better with live activities.

With that being said, the Sports app is really good at reporting live scores. Its sports clock is really on-point and the best I’ve seen thus far. Still, the app needs live activities in my opinion.

Reactions: Ledsteplin

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dromen