Apple's new subscription based services. What do you think?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Currently, the only Apple Service I subscribe to is extra iCloud storage for $0.99 a month. Paying this doesn’t bother me in the least. I have no real interest in Apple News or Apple Arcade, but I am considering Apple TV+.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Currently, the only Apple Service I subscribe to is extra iCloud storage for $0.99 a month. Paying this doesn’t bother me in the least. I have no real interest in Apple News or Apple Arcade, but I am considering Apple TV+.

Same here. I pay for the extra storage but that’s it.

Ken Magel

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
Luckily for Apple, they have the deep pockets to be able to spend and spend on these services without making a profit for a couple of years or longer. During that period, they should learn what works and what does not. Further, services such as TV+ will grow enough content to be worthwhile (maybe?). Tow things I would like to see Apple try are: bundling several services for a single price; and cross-fertilizing among services. For example, News+ could include podcasts which discuss the games on Arcade or the shows on TV+. TV+ could include one or more shows that provide useful hints for playing some of the games on Arcade. TV+ could have a show which includes competitions among some arcade users on Arcade games. There are many, many possibilities.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox