Apple's Find Friends App - Do you use it?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I don't use Find My Friends. Not yet anyway. I did use Find My iPhone while at the hospital. My sister in law lost her iPhone, so I used Find My iPhone to locate it. She was hysterical, thinking she left it in a taxi. But it showed she left it at home. I use the Find My Family app some.
The app store link doesn't work for this app.
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180623/17159db36c4a355d262f83e60791052a.png

That Find My Family app is exactly the same idea as the Find Friends app plus some extra features. But it may be cross-platform, unlike Apple’s app.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I don't use it. I have everyone important to me in Life 360. All of us know where each of us is at any time. I can even see how fast someone is driving. We check in with one another, and there is a panic button in case anyone is in trouble. The app shows on the map where every hospital, police department, and fire department are located. It also shows where convicted child predators live. The app itself will call 911 if you are in a car accident, and also auto calls everyone in your family circle that uses the app. I've been using this app since back in my Android days, so many years.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I don't use Find My Friends. Not yet anyway. I did use Find My iPhone while at the hospital. My sister in law lost her iPhone, so I used Find My iPhone to locate it. She was hysterical, thinking she left it in a taxi. But it showed she left it at home. I use the Find My Family app some.
The app store link doesn't work for this app.
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180623/17159db36c4a355d262f83e60791052a.png

I don't use it. I have everyone important to me in Life 360. All of us know where each of us is at any time. I can even see how fast someone is driving. We check in with one another, and there is a panic button in case anyone is in trouble. The app shows on the map where every hospital, police department, and fire department are located. It also shows where convicted child predators live. The app itself will call 911 if you are in a car accident, and also auto calls everyone in your family circle that uses the app. I've been using this app since back in my Android days, so many years.

We use Life 360 too because my cousin made a family group for us. There are a couple of people that have Samsung devices, so this works perfectly!!

I’ve never used Find My Friends, though.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner