Applecare+ vs insurance

bbqsanchez

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
back in the 3g/3gs days i went in to the 5th avenue store because there was dust under the screen. the dude told me they needed to open the phone and see if it was a manufacturer defect. no lie it took him less then 5 minutes he came back and told me i had the option to get a replacement unit a refurbished phone. i said yea since my phone was scratched and all that. let me tell you that "used" phone worked like new for the next 15 months no hiccups no lags np battery issues NOTHING until the ip4 came out and replaced it. im a strong believer that dealing with apple instead of other companies like sprint etc.. is the way to go man.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
back in the 3g/3gs days i went in to the 5th avenue store because there was dust under the screen. the dude told me they needed to open the phone and see if it was a manufacturer defect. no lie it took him less then 5 minutes he came back and told me i had the option to get a replacement unit a refurbished phone. i said yea since my phone was scratched and all that. let me tell you that "used" phone worked like new for the next 15 months no hiccups no lags np battery issues NOTHING until the ip4 came out and replaced it. im a strong believer that dealing with apple instead of other companies like sprint etc.. is the way to go man.

Totally agree.. no matter what you get for a replacement Apple is gonna stand by it..

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Ok define refurb then..

Apple has this replacements from day one to honor warranties and exchanges.. They are exactly the same phone you'd get in a sealed box..I asked two store managers here in Florida.

On the AppleCare page it doesn't specifically state that you will get a new or like new phone. The like new phone is a refurbished phone.

Replacement equipment that Apple provides as part of the repair or replacement service may be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability.

https://www.apple.com/search/AppleCare+-for-iPhone-6/SE-US#mn_p

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
creativecoloring