Apple, your 'Scary Fast' event could have been an email

Pascal

Oct 23, 2023
Visit site
What’s the fuss about the time ? It doesn’t matter what time they deliver the message. It’s always 11 o’clock somewhere in the world. If anything, I liked the time slot Apple chose : for once it wasn’t during my work day, so I could watch.

And also : whatever the duration, a keynote has always been a fancy press release.

Reactions: Just_Me_D

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
What’s the fuss about the time ? It doesn’t matter what time they deliver the message. It’s always 11 o’clock somewhere in the world. If anything, I liked the time slot Apple chose : for once it wasn’t during my work day, so I could watch.

And also : whatever the duration, a keynote has always been a fancy press release.

I don't think time had much to do with it. It was about what was announced, which apparently wasn't much.

simonmann

May 20, 2023
Visit site
Slow news day? You had to watch a 30 minute presentation about a company's hard work and proud product release? Get a refund on those college fees because journolism this isnt.

Reactions: Annie_M

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Slow news day? You had to watch a 30 minute presentation about a company's hard work and proud product release? Get a refund on those college fees because journolism this isnt.

Would have been even slower without the Apple event

Reactions: Annie_M

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77