Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

PrincessKick

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
My 38mm Aluminum Sport with blue band was delivered at 645pm. I'm torn on the size. After doing a lot of reading after ordering I thought I'd want the 42mm. I'm going to have to go to the store to see a 42mm in person. Otherwise I absolute love it!

anon(415336)

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Still no movement or change. Honestly at this point...I'd rather see a "We're experiencing delays..." e-mail now instead of waiting in processing limbo. This was a very un-Apple launch it seems.

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
Still no movement or change. Honestly at this point...I'd rather see a "We're experiencing delays..." e-mail now instead of waiting in processing limbo. This was a very un-Apple launch it seems.

I agree. Any update would be appreciated seeing as others have already received their devices.

I'm also feeling a little bothered by the fact that folks who chose to give Apple more money for the SS option are left in the dark while many who ordered the Sport (even some with later dates) have relieved their devices, or at least updates on the site.

I realize it's a matter of allocating devices that were manufactured, but, Apple had 2 weeks with the pre-order information with pretty generous shipping windows. I would have thought they would have had a better idea on device allocation for the first date range 4/24-5/8.

Before I get the replies telling me to take a breath, etc, etc, this just doesn't seem like an Apple move. Remember they have enough capital to do their market research beforehand to get data to help with estimates (I.E existing purchase dates for specific products would paint a picture of early adopters and product preference).

I don't think an update with more specific information is too much to ask for. The EOD seemed to generic at least to me.

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
My watch did arrive yesterday before I had to leave for work! Okay, technically it arrived 10 minuets after I was supposed to leave, but since I was dragging my feet.... :-D. I opened and paired it quickly, and raced off without adding any apps. I do tasting parties for a living, so it was only a couple hours until I could get home and start playing.

I'm in love! This watch is so freaking cool. I'm still figuring it all out, but I am very impressed so far. One thing I am hoping is that they add more watch faces. I prefer analog watch faces, but the ones they have do not appeal to me at all. They all seem very masculine and tech-y. So far I'm liking the butterflies most, but Mickey is cute too...

image.jpg

Crossing my fingers that everyone gets their watches SOON!!

Laura

mopage19

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
Mine shipped last night and is now in my home state of Michigan. At this moment it's about 90 min away, but I have to wait until Monday for it to be delivered.

Does anyone know of ANY way they would let me get it today? Thanks!

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch Order status update - Check In

From looking at my Apple Store app, I see no bands available at the two locations in my area (Raleigh, NC).

cessex

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
My wife finally caved after seeing my watch. I just ordered her a 38mm silver sport with the blue band. Here is to hoping the June shipping date moves up! The way I understand it, the small blue sport is less popular, right? Has anyone had any experience with those being bumped up?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro