Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
When did you put your order in? I ordered the same watch and have the same delivery window, May 13-27, as you but I might have placed the order later than you.on 4/10. I called apple a few days ago and they advised me that the shipments would be expedited.

We received confirmation of our order at 00:07 AM April 10th. Apple shipped it Next Day Air.

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Folks just want to pass some news along.. For those with link bracelet orders check out the article on 9to5mac.com it states apple is starting to ship those finally.. Hold on people there is hope

Kybucs

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
42MM Space Gray Black Band

Order Confirmation Email: 3:07AM on the 10th
Expected Delivery: May 13th - May 27th
Order Status: Processing Item

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Could everyone who has had a status update please post the times their status changed to "Preparing for Shipment" or at the very least when you saw the status change. I'm trying to get an idea of times I should check for updates so I don't have to once every hour.

jbaile07

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
In an effort to curb my own obsession, i began to think beyond my want. I have been trying to be more patient. I have anxiety issues. So I dug deeper into the who, what and where. I googled "Apple Foxconn Factory" the images are humbling. Very humbling. Maybe it can help y'all in the same calming way it helped me. Now, excuse me while I go check my order status again! ;)

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=isch&q=apple+foxconn+factory&ei=k5lJVZCKBoq1ggT504G4BQ

MrLogan

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Well, part of my order is preparing for shipment. My brown leather loop and black sport band are preparing to ship, but my 42 SS watch with link bracelet is still processing.

Jimmy_S16

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
From what I have read on here and from the experience of people I know who have got their watches, I would advise looking more at your credit card/debit card balance rather than your Apple tracking page. It's a pretty consistent pattern that watches are delivered about 24 hours after they take the money. The status on Apple doesn't seem to change for a while after they take the money. I've got 3 tabs open on my work browser, this forum, my credit card balance and my Apple order tracker, although due to the wait i'm getting less and less excited about receiving it

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I just checked this morning and the status has changed and my credit card was charged. Watch was ordered on 4/10, about 3:45AM EST
+++++++++++++++
Preparing for Shipment Available to ship: 4-6 weeks Delivers: May 13 - May 27 by Standard Shipping
Not eligible to cancel or return
Why?

Apple Watch 42mm Stainless Steel Case with Black Sport Band

Attachments

• w42ss-sbbk-detail.jpg
    w42ss-sbbk-detail.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 94

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members