Apple Watch Order status and shipping update - Check In

carlsimmons81

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
😀😀😀😀😀 Good news guys😁😁😁😁 now gather around and let me tell you the story of an apple fanatic that woke up on April 10th and ordered his beautiful Apple Watch SS with a black sports band. And after many weeks of checking my email and checking apple's website. My order has finally changed to "Preparing For Shipment!" 🎉🎉🎉🎉. I can't wait 😜. For those that are in that "processing phase" take it from me, there is hope! Thank you for reading.

LOL Congrats!!

zurch

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I ordered on the 10th at 7:00 am approx and mine says may 29 - June 11 and I ordered the space gray sport with black band.

GilofWinterfell

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Well folks I placed my order for 38 & 42 SG BSB on April 10th at 6 pm est. after my try on appt. originally stated June delivery. Received 2 emails stating eod of May 29 - jun 11 it is slow progress but I'm really hoping the delivery gets moved up.. To all of u still waiting I say don't worry.. This is a first world problem.. I'm happy these are the only problems I have

Agilities

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
Well folks I placed my order for 38 & 42 SG BSB on April 10th at 6 pm est. after my try on appt. originally stated June delivery. Received 2 emails stating eod of May 29 - jun 11 it is slow progress but I'm really hoping the delivery gets moved up.. To all of u still waiting I say don't worry.. This is a first world problem.. I'm happy these are the only problems I have

I got that email and change on my order last week and i ordered at XX:19 on the 10th, Nothing has changed since than.

Maya0724

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
thanks received the prepared for shipment this morning... just got the notification that might item has shipped. Just waiting for my tracking info to update so i can start tracking. Once again I ordered the Apple Watch 42mm BSB. I had the May 13-27th shipping date, so they are sending ahead of schedule thank God lol.

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Still no updates Megan?

No updates yet although if the white sports are moving like I've seen...the 38mm at least, there should be movement this week. Thursday sticks out to me, it's two weeks earlier than my earliest given delivery date and I've definitely seen people giving dates or flat out saying its two weeks early. Hang in there Carl and keep me updated!!

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
We received email notice today that our 42mm Stainless w/Black Sport Band changed from Preparing for Shipment to Shipped. Apple gave us a tracking number, but it hasn't registered with either the UPS web site, or via the Deliveries app. We ordered this watch at 00:07 on April 10th. Our other stainless watch with link bracelet, ordered at the same time, remains in Processing status. We live in Sacramento, CA.

The Deliveries app record saved with the watch's Apple web order number, also reports the stainless with black band has shipped, with delivery date unknown.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup