Apple Watch order and Status in CANADA -

hussberry

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
I realized that we are way ahead in apple watches shipment in Canada. Here is the info I gathered so far from other forums:
Sport models 42mm: April 30th orders are shipping
Sport models 38mm: May 10th
Stainless steel 42mm: April 28th

hussberry

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
I created the thread for this reason so we can share the info and hopefully this will give us an idea when to expect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hussberry

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Mine was pushed forward last Friday to June 26-July 9 and it changed this afternoon to July 6-July 9

JumpingJayzuz

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Oh how I wish Apple had better predicted the popularity of the SG with BSB. And if I'd known we'd be waiting months for the SG, I might have opted for the silver aluminium instead. Doh!

hussberry

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Same here. If I find SG in the stores in June. I will buy it on the spot and cancel my order

JumpingJayzuz

May 6, 2015
Visit site
I can't believe that Apple would allow stock to be carried in-store before they've fulfilled their obligations to the online orders - it was their idea to launch online! Unfortunately, all the articles I've read seem to indicate that that's exactly what's going to happen. I live in a country that doesn't have an official Apple store (only premium resellers) so the Watch hasn't launched here - I had to order through my sister in Australia. All this means that if stock is in store from June, I'm not any better off - still have to wait in line like a chump! Double doh.

hussberry

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
If that's the case, don't worry about it. I will buy one for you and sell it directly to you for the same price lol

hussberry

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Kevin .. Did your delivery dates just changed recently? Mine did yesterday and I'm now looking at July 6th

pranav9

May 20, 2015
Visit site
I ordered sports 38mm on May 8th first got a window of 4 - 17 June and then it got pushed to 10 - 23 June and no change since then

Steph4n

May 25, 2015
Visit site
i ordered 42mm Space Black Stainless Steel Case with Space Black Stainless Steel Link Bracelet around the 20th of May , shipping for July, if its gonna be in stores for June, im picking it up in stores if its availlable and cancellig my online order.

pranav9

May 20, 2015
Visit site
I believe it sometimes takes a couple of hrs to change status or it just could have been a test authorization. Mine just change to Preparing for Shipment

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro