Apple Watch helped doctors find and treat 12-year-old's cancer

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
Getting doctors to listen, really listen, to the watch feedback is the hard part. In general my experience with doctors is they are not the most amenable people to new things (IME). My watch/iPhone has given me two health alerts since owning the S7. First was my resting heart rate was up over the last month. Some months later, last month, resting heart rate is down over the last month.
So far the my doctor experiences to mentioning watch date is "ok". I half expected 6 months ago to get the terse response of "switch to decaf" :)

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
My doctors seem to be unanimous in saying that they can‘t use watch or iPhone data for diagnosis or monitoring, because it is not accurate/reliable enough. I have asked when their equipment was last calibrated… got that “are you crazy ?” look, that means they have never heard of it happening, but are not going to tell you that !

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Incredible and amazing!!! Both my family doctor and my husband's cardiologist wear an Apple Watch and believe in them. I specifically asked the cardiologist about the EKG and he was very positive about it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice