Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
04f8e2b6f2d7f81b8e1786e686abf841.jpg

tdelfie03

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
I have wanted an Apple Watch since they first came out but could not afford one, a friend has one that she will sell me for a fraction of the cost. I really like my Fitbit ( blaze and Alta hr) and don't want to give them up. I'm afraid I will look silly wearing both

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I have wanted an Apple Watch since they first came out but could not afford one, a friend has one that she will sell me for a fraction of the cost. I really like my Fitbit ( blaze and Alta hr) and don't want to give them up. I'm afraid I will look silly wearing both

I say buy it & don't worry about what people think. If you like using both then use both.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I tried to wear both but couldn't do it, either on the same wrist or alternating.

What do you want the Fitbit to do? Depending on your phone model, you should be able to use MobileTrack if you don't want to totally get out of the Fitbit app/software.

tdelfie03

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
I don't mind both , although with the hot weather coming I might have to resort to using mobile track if my eczema acts up with both on my wrist.

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site

It is called going Schwarzkoph... The famous American General wore two watches during the first Gulf war. One had local time and the other had Washington DC time... If it is good enough for the general, it should be good enough for us... I say wear both and the heck with what others think. BTW I don't think that they will think anything. I see and do it all the time

tdelfie03

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
Thanks! I did get it and have been wearing both. Waiting on a screen cover for my AW. I'm afraid my Alta banging against it will scratch it. I'm a bit anal about keeping my devices in pristine condition

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I agree with everyone else. Use both, wear both. Don't worry about what people think, do you. I'm a firm believer in the more toys the better...LOL.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Thanks! I did get it and have been wearing both. Waiting on a screen cover for my AW. I'm afraid my Alta banging against it will scratch it. I'm a bit anal about keeping my devices in pristine condition

which watch did you get? I tried protectors when I first got mine but couldn't get them to stay on and eventually gave up when I realized it was more headache than I needed. haven't had a problem since, and it's been over 1-1/2 years.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal