Apple Wallet 2

Philip Fisher

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Although I don't own an Apple Wallet yet because I have the Phone 11, I understand that you can only carry two maybe 3 cards at a time plus it is harder to quickly take out a card. In this day and age, it seems hard to carry around a DL and a card but some people do.

With that said, I hope Apple will release a new version of Wallet so that it can hold more cards and they are quickly accessible. Also, Find My is important feature with Wallet as it should be continued and improved.

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
When you say “Apple Wallet”, that says to me the Wallet app that allows for Apple Pay registered credit cards as well as insurance cards, others, in a few states driver licenses
I think you are speaking of the iPhone MagSafe wallet? On that the law of physics applies. More cards equals thicker which equals bigger profile that can be more easily accidentally knocked off the MagSafe connection.
I’m sure there are third party options (?) but the iphone MagSafe wallet from Apple is unlikely to be getting spacious for 6 or 8 credit cards.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
When you say “Apple Wallet”, that says to me the Wallet app that allows for Apple Pay registered credit cards as well as insurance cards, others, in a few states driver licenses
I think you are speaking of the iPhone MagSafe wallet? On that the law of physics applies. More cards equals thicker which equals bigger profile that can be more easily accidentally knocked off the MagSafe connection.
I’m sure there are third party options (?) but the iphone MagSafe wallet from Apple is unlikely to be getting spacious for 6 or 8 credit cards.

I agree! I am going to move this to the accessories forum

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I have one of these magsafe wallets and I use it a lot. My one complaint is that it (for me) only holds 2 cards and 2 very tightly folded bills. I wish it held 3 cards comfortably. In its current configuration it is very tight.

Philip Fisher

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Just to clarify, I am referring to the MagSafe Wallet. I wasn't intending to put all of my cards and cash into this Wallet. I am hoping that Apple will release a new version so you can carry a DL plus 2 or 3 cards and it will be more convenient to take them in/out of the wallet.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Just to clarify, I am referring to the MagSafe Wallet. I wasn't intending to put all of my cards and cash into this Wallet. I am hoping that Apple will release a new version so you can carry a DL plus 2 or 3 cards and it will be more convenient to take them in/out of the wallet.

Thanks for clarifying!