Apple Vision Pro looks amazing but... I don’t want to live my life in a headset

PGVNJ

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Reactions: scruffypig

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
You can easily see where this is going. Give it 5 to 10 years and the tech will fit in to normal sizes glasses. I don’t agree on the articles title, these glasses will shrink fast year to year. Lots of people live their lives in glasses.
And we’ll all be amused when we look back and think “how primitive“! This is similar to what I look back at my first cell phone… a “bag phone”! 😅

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
You can easily see where this is going. Give it 5 to 10 years and the tech will fit in to normal sizes glasses. I don’t agree on the articles title, these glasses will shrink fast year to year. Lots of people live their lives in glasses.

and people will punch you on the nose for “filming them” again ! cyclic ain’t it …

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I’m waiting for the first round of lawsuits because someone was driving their car while wearing this monster headset and they crash.

The claim will be something like “virtual reality failed”.

tyguest 321

Jun 7, 2023
Visit site
I see this argument a lot and don't understand it. Let's ignore the fact of just how far technology has to go to shrink the huge number of cameras and sensors this thing has into a pair of sunglasses.

But, even if you do manage to do so, you lose the best selling feature of this device...the immersion. You can't get deep immersion without completely covering the eyes.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox