Apple upgrade program pre-order cancellation question

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I am in the Apple upgrade program and ordered an 8+ last Friday to replace my 7+ but changed my mind and decided that I will order the iPhone X instead. I called up Apple customer service and successfully cancelled my pre-order for the 8+ today. Now when I go through the pre-approval process for the iPhone X that status shows as "Your iPhone upgrade is pending". Does any one know from personal experience how long it should take for the information to be updated to show that it is not pending?

mixticius

Sep 21, 2017
Visit site
I just climbed into the same boat as you. You climbed in several days earlier though. What's your status show nowadays? Is there hope for the future or is my account messed up now?

I am in the Apple upgrade program and ordered an 8+ last Friday to replace my 7+ but changed my mind and decided that I will order the iPhone X instead. I called up Apple customer service and successfully cancelled my pre-order for the 8+ today. Now when I go through the pre-approval process for the iPhone X that status shows as "Your iPhone upgrade is pending". Does any one know from personal experience how long it should take for the information to be updated to show that it is not pending?

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I just climbed into the same boat as you. You climbed in several days earlier though. What's your status show nowadays? Is there hope for the future or is my account messed up now?

Sorry for the late reply. Everything is cleared up. I will be eligible to pick up the X. My lan for the 8+ was cancelled.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice