Apple updates Sports app for iPhone — still garbage

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Because the media wildly overhype them, the television companies overpay them. If you watch and listen(which I stopped a long time ago) you will soon realise that competition is manipulated so the "playing field"is less than level.
Competition ? you mean watching fiddled games on television (or whatever) is competition ?
And at the last of it the constant interference with the rules of sports to make better spectacle is not edifying. I could go on,but will leave you with the question, why does a game of American "football" take so long ?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I can’t answer that question. I mean — I’ve been watching American ‘football’ all my life so the length of the game is normal to me.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Because the media wildly overhype them, the television companies overpay them. If you watch and listen(which I stopped a long time ago) you will soon realise that competition is manipulated so the "playing field"is less than level.
Competition ? you mean watching fiddled games on television (or whatever) is competition ?
And at the last of it the constant interference with the rules of sports to make better spectacle is not edifying. I could go on,but will leave you with the question, why does a game of American "football" take so long ?

Time outs and TV ads. About 3 hours is the norm. You put 100,000 people in a stadium, it needs to last a while.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vineet