Apple the reason Google is beating Bing, according to Bing

naddy69

Jun 17, 2017
Visit site
“Certainly there wasn’t a valid alternative to Google at the time.”

Rubbish. Yahoo existed BEFORE Google. I still use Yahoo today for searching. It works fine.

The only reason Apple uses Google as the default is because Google pays Apple billions of dollars to do so. Nothing wrong with that. Business is business.

The search default in Safari is the first thing I change. It is easy to do. You can choose Google, Yahoo, Bing, DuckDuckGo and Ecosia.

I have never knowingly used Google for anything. Not interested in being tracked by Google.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
“Certainly there wasn’t a valid alternative to Google at the time.”

Rubbish. Yahoo existed BEFORE Google. I still use Yahoo today for searching. It works fine.

The only reason Apple uses Google as the default is because Google pays Apple billions of dollars to do so. Nothing wrong with that. Business is business.

The search default in Safari is the first thing I change. It is easy to do. You can choose Google, Yahoo, Bing, DuckDuckGo and Ecosia.

I have never knowingly used Google for anything. Not interested in being tracked by Google.

I think it’s great that google pays Apple
More than 20 billion a year so that Apple users can change the default search engine, that’s a third of googles net income.

If you think google search is bad, chrome now tracks user behavior.

a9f59fbc336fadf3c77214ee43f3067e.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RowanJack