• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Apple Store iOS app reportedly being re-designed to offer free iTunes content: Via iMore

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
[h=1]Apple Store iOS app reportedly being re-designed to offer free iTunes content[/h]
Well it looks like as early as next week the Apple App Store App for iOS will be getting a new look and content never been available before.....FREE iTunes content.

Of course Free sometimes comes at a cost and the way I am reading this It is Apples's way of pushing out more iPhone sales through Apple retail.... Good or bad feel free to read what it will bring and make up your mind...Good or bad or makes no difference at all?? What do you think?

Apple Store iOS app reportedly being re-designed to offer free iTunes content | iMore.com

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I think this is great. This app is a huge tool that most people don't know about. It's so convenient to see what's in stock at your local store. It's especially nice to buy an accessory on the app, then will in the store and grab your product and walk out.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
They should just install it as part of the OS

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I just hope they allow us to log in with an alternate iTunes account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
The App update is now available...

Updating now...

by8ehy8y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads