Apple store allowing in store pick up 30 September

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
When I called here, they said they get shipments Mon-Fri, blind inventory: they do not know what is coming or what is in the boxes until they bust them open. That, then would mean a short lag before they get checked into stock and updated as available. Could become available at any old time of day, folks... Keep trying!

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
So when I went on earlier today, it is up and running. Only thing I'm missing is being able to reserve a phone at night and being able to pick it up the next day.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
So when I went on earlier today, it is up and running. Only thing I'm missing is being able to reserve a phone at night and being able to pick it up the next day.

You should be able to reserve the one you want for in store pickup and have 24 hours to pick it up. Unless something has changed.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums mobile app

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
You should be able to reserve the one you want for in store pickup and have 24 hours to pick it up. Unless something has changed.

Its not the same anymore, which really sucks. It just says pick your store and if the store isn't available, you can't select it. If I'm overlooking something, somebody PLEASE let me know! I just want my gold 32gb. No more space grey, no more! No more T-Mobile either...

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Its not the same anymore, which really sucks. It just says pick your store and if the store isn't available, you can't select it. If I'm overlooking something, somebody PLEASE let me know! I just want my gold 32gb. No more space grey, no more! No more T-Mobile either...

LOL last week when I checked the website said my store would have Silver 32 for Verizon. I went through the checkout process but when I got to the point to select the store it wouldn't let me.

I think it's just an indicator to let you know what stock you're store is going to have. Just check the site then wake up early and go to your store to get a card. Luckily when I got mine I got there in time cause it was the last one they had in stock.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

Just an indicator of what store might have stock. Just keep checking every morning and you'll eventually find a store with availability.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I went to the apple store today and they are not doing in store pick up😅. I'll have to get my refund for my silver 5S then go to the bank, deposit the money then. Buy the gold 64gig. How wack!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

I think it is the same as ever- if they have it in the store available for sale, it will show as 'available for pickup'. Even though it looks the same online, you are not really placing an "order" - you are buying an item that is on the shelf for sale in the store at that moment. If it is not in the store, you can't reserve it for future pickup, say, next week... that's not what in-store pickup option is meant to,do.

And you can't walk into a store and "pick up" an order you're waiting on to ship - in- store pickup isn't that, either.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner