Apple store allowing in store pick up 30 September

PurseCrayons6

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Woke up this morning to check out if there was any iPhone 5s of ANY color around me, a big old SOLD OUT of every color & GB size!! So glad I ordered online on launch day!!!

DJHalle

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
They do receive shipments daily, I asked one of my buddies that works at my local apple store. He also said that they do not know what time during the day they are going to receive their shipment or how many 5s' they are going to get (if they end up getting any). A truck just shows up, they unload boxes, and put what they get in inventory. One thing to keep in mind though people, yesterday was Sunday. To my knowledge there are no deliveries on Sundays, so most apple stores will probably be showing no stock this morning. Keep checking throughout the day because they could get shipments today. Good luck!

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
They do receive shipments daily, I asked one of my buddies that works at my local apple store. He also said that they do not know what time during the day they are going to receive their shipment or how many 5s' they are going to get (if they end up getting any). A truck just shows up, they unload boxes, and put what they get in inventory. One thing to keep in mind though people, yesterday was Sunday. To my knowledge there are no deliveries on Sundays, so most apple stores will probably be showing no stock this morning. Keep checking throughout the day because they could get shipments today. Good luck!

In Australia it's Tuesday 12:41am( mid night ). Im hoping for stock tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73