Apple Red Leather Case

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Was just curious if anyone had purchased the product red case since they had been released for the 6S/Plus? Just wondering if it's any better than the 5S case in not showing dirt and stuff. I know I'm dreaming LOL but that case is seriously my favorite color.

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Dirt is one of the biggest complaints about the red case. I've read of people starting to notice dirt and marks after just a few days of use.

At least it is not noticeable on the black case although it is still there.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Dirt is one of the biggest complaints about the red case. I've read of people starting to notice dirt and marks after just a few days of use.

At least it is not noticeable on the black case although it is still there.

Yeah that's what I noticed on my red 5S case. It's such a shame cause it looks so awesome.

zcfssz

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
Maybe you can try the Red silicone one. It is much better than the leather one.I have compared these two kinds of cases. I think the silicone one is easier to be cleaned. Hole this can help you.

malt1977

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I liked how the red leather aged on my old 6. Unfortunately I couldn't get the red for my 6S+ at the time I bought it so went for the black instead.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Let me know how it holds up after a week.

I've had my saddle brown leather case for a few months now and it's holding up well. My only grievance is that I had my phone in the front pocket of a brand new pair of grey pants and it caused some discoloring. It seems to have faded a little but I can still see the stain a little.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I've had my saddle brown leather case for a few months now and it's holding up well. My only grievance is that I had my phone in the front pocket of a brand new pair of grey pants and it caused some discoloring. It seems to have faded a little but I can still see the stain a little.

Any pictures? :)

JKirkland86

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
I did not know Apple had these leather cases. I did not see them when I was at the local Apple Store getting my phone. Do they scratch easily in your pocket, I don't carry anything in the same pocket as my phone, but would be worried about rubbing/scratching it pulling it out over time and having it come apart like my hex case that was made with green canvas.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I love the aging of the leather cases...it gives them character just like any other leather product. If there was no patina, I'd be skeptical of the material used.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77