Apple realized Siri's failings after execs tested ChatGPT for themselves before refocusing the company on significant iOS 18 upgrades

erikbock

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
That's because they bought Siri and then didn't do anything with it. Truth be known with Apple's resources (People and money) Siri should be lightyears ahead of even Alexa at a minimum.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
That's because they bought Siri and then didn't do anything with it. Truth be known with Apple's resources (People and money) Siri should be lightyears ahead of even Alexa at a minimum.

And you will get Apple's version of AI with iOS 18, for only $6.99 a month. Or keep your low IQ SIRI for free.
Disclaimer: This is just a guess. I have no idea how Apple will offer AI to users.

Reactions: Just_Me_D

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
And you will get Apple's version of AI with iOS 18, for only $6.99 a month. Or keep your low IQ SIRI for free.
Disclaimer: This is just a guess. I have no idea how Apple will offer AI to users.

Huh ! you'd have to convince me to use Siri in the first place.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site

Atleast that would mean we would have an option to use the ai or not. If it’s free we don’t get a choice, just like that horrible u2 album .

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LowSpeedEndos