Apple Product Recommendations?

HymerSchmidt

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I spend a lot of my time thinking up wacky inventions. (Fun trivia: the Wright Brothers are my great-great-granduncles.) Anyways, so I use my, otherwise, idle neurons to come up with a lot of "improvements" to existing products. I've had some interesting ones recently.

Some of these are Mac related ones, ones I'm ill-equipped(read: I can't program that well, yet) to produce myself. Where could I recommend ideas to Apple outside of a public forum? I know at least one idea is a sure winner and can be developed immediately, and the other is a futurist's dream but logically inevitable in my opinion. Is there a place to tell Apple about such things?

I've done Google searches, but they returned nothing. I looked through Apple's "contact us" and "support" pages -- nothing as well. I don't know where to go. I can wait to produce the ideas myself, but I want to get them out there now. Maybe someone knows a secret place where all this stuff happens? Help?

GaryUSC

Apr 27, 2005
Visit site
I would like to be the iTablet become a realty - an extended version of the iPhone with bigger display, more memories, and more powerful processors. This would replace a laptop.

I also would like to see a stripped down version of the iPhone - smaller form facter like the BB Pearl with an abbreviated touch interface. This will basically be a feature phone to replace the Razrs. It will only support voice plans, no data plans, but has Wi-Fi.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Become Warren Ellis or Grant Morisson, get your futurist fantasies in print, drink yourself silly, practice some magic, and wait for Steve Jobs to call you about the nanotech time dialtor evolutionary injection twitter client...

bomba

Jul 6, 2008
Visit site
I think that apple should also release an iPod Touch 2.0 this time include everything of an iphone without the phone, this would include the camera :) i just think it would make it stand out from other audio devices. . .

NPR_Aficionado

Mar 18, 2008
Visit site
I would agree with the suggestions for the Touch 2.0. I also think that Apple would be able to use the space that is free from not having the "phone" equipment to finally put an FM tuner in the Touch. This is my number 1 reason for not buying any apple audio products. I really like the interface and all, but just tacking on an FM tuner is a great benefit in my book.

HymerSchmidt

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I was checking this post for awhile then stopped when no one answered. Sorry, you guys.

Thanks for the info BeyondTheTech. I was thinking there was something like that, but I was hoping someone knew something different. Developing the product myself, then showing it has potential in the market place, will be my best bet in seeing Apple adopt anything. But I guess I'll have to deal with window overlay and a ___-_______________ desktop for another couple years.

WPeterson

Banned
Dec 22, 2008
Visit site
just like what we know, you can complain about the no power on/off for ipod, but apple may never change its design concept. ipod touch without camera is another, i still donno why a camera is annoying here...

the best way to promote your product recommendations is, kidnapping Steve Jobs for a better conversation. :)))

PeerB

Jan 6, 2009
Visit site
I too would like to see a tablet mac straight from the factory, and hopefully they have the good sense to also use wacom tablets for the official laptop should it ever occur.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods