Apple music question

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
after my free trials ends, if I don't want to pay per month for Apple Music & I have songs I want to keep is there a way to sync them to my library

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I have two different singles on Apple Music that are in two different albums. How do I combine those in the one album since they are from the same artists. I know I had this question a while back but I don’t remember what I did

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Can you share Apple Music songs with anyone Who has iMessage or do they have to be part of your “family”

Last edited:

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Can you share Apple Music songs with anyone Who has iMessage or do they have to be part of your “family”

I don’t understand why you think someone should be a ‘family’ to share songs with?

You can share songs by tapping on the three dots and share it on any app you want or you can use the widget in iMessage to share your last played songs to someone through iMessage.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I knew how to share but I didn’t know if you had to be a family member. I was Just asking a question

This was not a mean question, nor to make you feel anything other than respected. Sorry if that came across like that.

The answer is no, they don’t need to be a family member, but they need to be subscribed to Music in order to listen to the whole song rather than only 30 seconds.

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
That was my other question about do they need to be subscribed to music. Is there a way you can tell unless you ask them in person?

It’s all good. I didn’t take any offense to it. Your good

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
That was my other question about do they need to be subscribed to music. Is there a way you can tell unless you ask them in person?

It’s all good. I didn’t take any offense to it. Your good

If there is, I don’t know it.
Most people I know are on Spotify or don’t do music streaming at all.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
You’ll have to buy the stuff to keep. not a bad idea anyway if like me you use Spotify free. So you can have something to listen to when you lose signal altogether ?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Are you able to send any song to any iOS device or do they have to be in your “family”

You can’t send the physical music file to anybody, not to iOS nor any other operating system.

If you wish to do so, you have to purchase the song, download it to a computer or Mac and send the actual file from the folder it’s stored in via email or by other means to someone else, which is, as far as I know illegal to do so.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
When I long press on the song I can “ share album” and send it to my cousin, my mom or my aunt

Yes. The link to the album, that is.
They must have an active Music subscription in order to listen to those songs though.

I did emphasize the word ‘file’. That is something entirely different than a link.

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
so the only thing you will lose is being able to split costs. I currently have the FAMILY plan. I just wondered. it’s just 5 bucks more

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emii28