"Apple Mobile Device Service Isn't Started" Quck Help!

Bryville

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone everytime I plug in my iPhone it says something like "The iPhone Cannot Be Used Because The Apple Mobile Device Service Is Not Started"
What do I have to do!?

JamesC1119

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
If you have a pc go to the start menu, in the search box type services. Then select services in the search results. A box will open an one of the items listed in it will be called apple mobile device, right click and start it. Then re launch iTunes.

eberryman

May 5, 2009
Visit site
Apple Mobile Device will not automatically start

Does anyone have any idea why even when you set the Apple Mobile Device Service to automatically start it doesn't? Each time I reboot I have to manually go in and start this service and I set it to Automatically start and hit Apply but after rebooting I'm back where I am.

I have had to go to an older version of Bonjour because apps like Docs To Go and SplashID won't wireless sync with the current versions of Bonjour. I thought surely that would be fixed with 9.2 iTunes but it hasn't.

Maromei

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
Help?

I've got this problem, too, only if I look it up in the start menu etc. it's not disabled. It's already on Automatic, but it still keeps showing the error when I start up iTunes.

Sonlon

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
So how about reinstall itunes, and when uninstall itunes, it need us to uninstall the Apple Mobile Devices Support and Apple Application Support too at the same time on a PC.then install the itunes.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro