Apple Maps improves real-time alerts for roadway hazards

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
Apple Maps had a deservedly bad reputation based on how bad it actually first was. The reputation in some circles continues but I think it’s completely incorrect now. Imho Apple Maps is now excellent.

From an integration perspective, the Apple Watch with Siri and Apple Maps is a stellar user experience. Siri announces the turn is coming up in X distance while the Watch’s pulse haptics alert you to when you are at the turn. Great functionality when there’s a lot of turns in a short span while keeping your eyes on the road.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Apple Maps had a deservedly bad reputation based on how bad it actually first was. The reputation in some circles continues but I think it’s completely incorrect now. Imho Apple Maps is now excellent.

From an integration perspective, the Apple Watch with Siri and Apple Maps is a stellar user experience. Siri announces the turn is coming up in X distance while the Watch’s pulse haptics alert you to when you are at the turn. Great functionality when there’s a lot of turns in a short span while keeping your eyes on the road.

I love the Watch's pulse haptics alerts.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vber