Apple is ruining people's relationships... at least according to Elizabeth Warren

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The fact that she even made a comment like that tells me all I need to know about her and her politics. They simply ignore the fact that people adjust by installing an app like WhatsApp for group chatting, especially teens. They tend to have apps installed that parents never heard of.

Therefore, stop with the sound bites and pandering to Google. Did Google donate to your cause to get you to spit this nonsense?

Reactions: naddy69 and Annie_M

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
The fact that she even made a comment like that tells me all I need to know about her and her politics. They simply ignore the fact that people adjust by installing an app like WhatsApp for group chatting, especially teens. They tend to have apps installed that parents never heard of.

Therefore, stop with the sound bites and pandering to Google. Did Google donate to your cause to get you to spit this nonsense?
Well said!!!! I couldn't agree more!

Reactions: Just_Me_D

naddy69

Jun 17, 2017
Visit site
Another clueless politician spouts gibberish.

Hey Pocahontas. More relationships are ruined over politics than phones. So why don't we sue all Democrats and force them to become Republicans?

Because Democrats have a "monopoly" on politics. :rolleyes:

The point is - because you are too utterly clueless to understand - is that there is no law against "green bubbles". You can't force a company to change a product just because you don't like it. Clearly, Apple's customers are happy with Apple's products. And that is all that matters here.

And AGAIN, you CAN'T be a "monopoly" with less than 30% of the market. That is not a "stranglehold". Apple is the underdog. Android has the "stranglehold".

And BTW, if a "relationship is ruined" over what phone you have, that's not a relationship worth having/saving. Time to grow up and move on. When you get out of high school, things like this will no longer matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Just_Me_D

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
This is the level of “I do not care” that I give to the entire bubble colour situation.

IMG_0737.jpeg

I really do not care at all. If the person prefers an Android, BlackBerry, iPhone or Windows phone, good for them. Who am I to judge their personal decisions, and why would I never talk to them again‽

If Warren wants to spend their own money on complaining publicly about a non-issue, why are we giving them our own time. All I know is that any way I look at it, there’s no impact on my life. I can name many more important societal issues than messaging bubble colours!

I think some people need some ZenAndTech in their lives 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Annie_M

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB