• iPhone 15 : The iPhone 15 makes up for a disappointing iPhone 14. Here's all the details.
    • iPhone 15 Pro: Going beyond the Dynamic Island, Apple's pro smartphone goes big on gaming.
    • iPhone 15 Pro Max: That periscope camera makes its debut on Apple's most-premium handset.
    • Apple Watch Series 9: With a new chip teased, it proves just an iterative year for Apple's long-standing wearable.
    • Apple Watch Ultra 2: Another modest update for Apple's top-tier rugged wearable sequel.
    • iOS 17: Our favorite new iPhone software improvements, all in one place.
    • watchOS 10: A significant upgrade for Apple's Watch software makes even older Apple Watches feel new again.

Apple is messing with us iPhone X buyers.

Goldengriff

Aug 5, 2009
Visit site
Was just thinking having us wait to order the iPhone X our old iPhones are going to sale for less than the those who are going to get the iPhone 8...

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: Apple is screw... us iPhone X buyers

iPhones hold their resale pretty well, and most carriers and Apple offer well enough compensation for trade in to upgrade. T-Mobile is doing $300 for iPhone 6s or newer.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

It depends, but generally speaking Apple products tend to maintain its value quite well.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site

300 for 7+. VERIZON hopefully offsets more I was offered 529 on my Note 5 to switch to Apple. I had the Note 7 but we all know how that went. So I chose the 5 because the edge was horrible
I believe I am on a much better phone now. But if I were to get the 8+ I would need more than 300 as a trade.
But I am keeping waiting to see what happens. I want the watch more than a new phone. Cellular watch perfect for me

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site

It depends, but generally speaking Apple products tend to maintain its value quite well.

This is one of the reasons i don't mind spending extra on Apple products. They tend to hold their value pretty well, especially if the previous owner looked after them with no major scratches. Also, like metllicamilitia said, some carrier offer some pretty sweet deals for trade ins. Getting $300 or more off your next iPhone is always nice on the pocket. :)

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
It depends on where you sell it. The cost of the iPhone 7 just dropped in price but they also cut the 256GB too but right now what can you get for a 7 256GB?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacksilk Studio44