Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max Picture Thread Cases

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Otterbox Symmetry in Earl Grey in today. I was hesitant to try the Symmetry this year because the sides and rubber edging around screen are mighty stiff and sharp feeling. Caved in and purchased this one. It's a fantastic case but one tough mother to get the phone into and I pray these stiff/sharp edges do not scratch the sides of my phone. :rolleyes: The case fits tight and adds hardly any bulk to the phone at all. The only cons are the stiff/sharp side edges, the buttons feel a little too flush and the back is slippery. This Earl Grey color is like an Army Green and Olive color that looks fantastic with the graphite phone. This is a great feeling case that I like.
Might need a crowbar or Sawzall to get the phone out of the case though :rolleyes:

sym01.jpgsym02.jpgsym03.jpgsym04.jpgsym05.jpgsym06.jpgsym07.jpgsym08.jpg

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
CYRILL Color Brick case (Spigen) for the 12 Pro Max is a decent case with perfect buttons. Love the black case with the lime green buttons. It also comes with an extra set of grey buttons. The fit, feel and function of this case is fantastic. Has the exact same texture/feel of the Apple silicone cases. Correct cutouts and all. :oops:
Well worth the $15.99 Only con is the back is a fingerprint/grease/smudge magnet. Here are a couple low quality pics:

cb01 (1).jpgcb02.jpgcb03.jpgcb04.jpgcb05.jpgcb06.jpgcb07.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice