Apple invites for “Far Out” event go out

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Apple announces September 7 iPhone 14 event.

96c0580e7f7860f411dc717d938776a4.png

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
Annie_M, I think it’ll take a lot more than Far Out to clear away the fiction :).
But the image does confirm the i hole punch (or was that already fact?).

Side note, a seeming cool down on suggestions about AirPods Pro 2 at time of Far Out/the 7th. That’s my day 1 order product, so I’d like to see this to be in the fact not fiction category.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Annie_M, I think it’ll take a lot more than Far Out to clear away the fiction :).
But the image does confirm the i hole punch (or was that already fact?).

Side note, a seeming cool down on suggestions about AirPods Pro 2 at time of Far Out/the 7th. That’s my day 1 order product, so I’d like to see this to be in the fact not fiction category.

Here is what’s being passed around on Twitter.

75c118289026b4f6a2a0691af05b0ca9.jpg

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
I agree tadpoles. Imho the notch just isn’t a big deal. It seems the only big deal is if/when they get rid of it (Apple Marketing earning their money or simply YouTube tech channels that need something, anything controversial). The i hole punch may be a bit of an aesthetic upgrade but I just don’t see how this make a substantial difference in user experience over the notch.

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
I’m selfish, I just want to see AirPods Pro 2 intro’d. This year the rest is meat and potatoes to me :) (unless they intro the new HomePod Pro).

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I agree tadpoles. Imho the notch just isn’t a big deal. It seems the only big deal is if/when they get rid of it (Apple Marketing earning their money or simply YouTube tech channels that need something, anything controversial). The i hole punch may be a bit of an aesthetic upgrade but I just don’t see how this make a substantial difference in user experience over the notch.

While the notch hasn’t been an issue to most iPhone users since it at the top of the screen, it has been a point of contention for android user since it’s inception.

Not much hype from apple this year all they did was send out invites.

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
As someone who hasn’t owned a droid phone since the release of the iPhone 6+, what do you mean regarding Android users issue with the notch?
Do you mean having a notch is a design deal breaker for an Android phone buyer? Or do you mean iPhones have a notch, and the small but loud slice of the Android base has an issue with and is demanding Apple gets rid of that notch (this small but loud group has an odd fascination with changing a product they’d rather die than use :) ).

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
As someone who hasn’t owned a droid phone since the release of the iPhone 6+, what do you mean regarding Android users issue with the notch?
Do you mean having a notch is a design deal breaker for an Android phone buyer? Or do you mean iPhones have a notch, and the small but loud slice of the Android base has an issue with and is demanding Apple gets rid of that notch (this small but loud group has an odd fascination with changing a product they’d rather die than use :) ).

A bit of both.

I suspect some very vocal android users are fixated on iPhone because they really desire one.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73