Apple Intelligence's biggest Siri features expected next year, with a beta in January

shdwx14

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
One of Apple Intelligence's headline Siri additions will arrive in 2025, it's reported.

Apple Intelligence's biggest Siri features expected next year, with a beta in January : Read more
I was dead set on the iPhone 16 Pro Max/Ultra but if it’s not releasing until possibly sometime in spring of ‘25 I might just wait until the iPhone 17 Pro Max/Ultra. Watch they’ll say some AI features won’t be available because they maxed out the performance on the 16 so the 17 will be needed kinda like Vision Pro. Funny how Apple is now saying it will be available on the Vision Pro.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I was dead set on the iPhone 16 Pro Max/Ultra but if it’s not releasing until possibly sometime in spring of ‘25 I might just wait until the iPhone 17 Pro Max/Ultra. Watch they’ll say some AI features won’t be available because they maxed out the performance on the 16 so the 17 will be needed kinda like Vision Pro. Funny how Apple is now saying it will be available on the Vision Pro.

I hear ya. I get annoyed when things are introduced with a brand new dev beta 1, but won’t be available when the iOS release is official. If it’s not going to be live or available at the time of the official iOS launch then I don’t want to hear about it.

I understand the sales pitch of ‘will be available later this year’ is a ploy to beef up sales for the Christmas holiday and Q4 financial reporting purposes, but this is starting to get ridiculous.

The iPhone is popular enough and desirable enough to stand on the merits of the hardware and iOS in and of itself in my opinion.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiprasad