APPLE ID & iCloud

Tia_831

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
I have an iPhone 4, used n refurbished. APPLE locked my ID, I reset my password a couple dozen times Then my iphone was completly deleted. . When I backed my iPhone I only received half my music, none of my photos or videos, or audio, or podcasts synced to my phone, ....And I can't get into my iCloud at all. I'm so frustrated that all this happened & I'm upset about it & don't know what else to do....😢

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Ok, but I didn't do anything to my iPhone for it to delete n cause me to lose everything. I backed it up and it still won't go...ya, I'm losing for sure, but that's NOT on me. Did I break policy houserules? I didn't give any personal info, slandered, or use foul language...

We don't know what you did or did not do. Your original post was a bit confusing as to what happened. The link above explains how to fix your predicament. :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Ok, but I didn't do anything to my iPhone for it to delete n cause me to lose everything. I backed it up and it still won't go...ya, I'm losing for sure, but that's NOT on me. Did I break policy houserules? I didn't give any personal info, slandered, or use foul language...

Huh? What is that about? The link provided by kch50428 is a possible solution for the issue you are having with your iPhone. We are NOT Apple, and if push comes to shove, you may have to contact Apple directly to get your problem resolved since it was Apple who locked your Apple ID.

https://www.apple.com/support/appleid/#mn_p

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods