Apple has updated the firmware for it's MagSafe Charger

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
In addition to the firmware updates for AirPods, Apple has also released a firmware update for it's MagSafe Charger. The new firmware is version 10M229, up from 9M5069.

Source Link

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I can’t even find my MagSafe charger listed. I’m wondering if I got screwed and purchased a counterfeit Apple MagSafe charger. I got it at Walmart though so I wouldn’t think so but heck you never know! I’m gonna keep trying.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I can’t even find my MagSafe charger listed. I’m wondering if I got screwed and purchased a counterfeit Apple MagSafe charger. I got it at Walmart though so I wouldn’t think so but heck you never know! I’m gonna keep trying.

It should be under Settings > General > About > in the third column, where WiFi and Bluetooth and Modem Firmware is listed.
Make sure the MagSafe is plugged into the charger and connected to your iPhone as well.

I have two MagSafes and both haven’t been updated.

Last edited:

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
It should be under Settings > General > About > in the third column, where WiFi and Bluetooth and Modem Firmware is listed.
Make sure the MagSafe is plugged into the charger and connected to your iPhone as well.

I have to MagSafes and both haven’t been updated.

Thanks for the tips! I will give them a try!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
OK just a quick update I was finally able to see my MagSafe charger listed under settings and about! But there has been no update yet but I’m happy that at least I know my charger is not a fake!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77