Apple has released OS X 10.11.4

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
I did not see a thread for OS X 10.11.4, so I hope it?s okay that I started this new one.

Apple?s release notes for OS X 10.11.4 are as follows:

• Adds the ability to passcode-protect notes containing personal data in Notes
  • Adds the ability to sort notes alphabetically, by date created, or date modified in Notes
  • Adds the ability to import Evernote files into Notes
  • Adds support for sharing Live Photos between iOS and OS X via AirDrop and Messages
  • Addresses an issue that may cause RAW images to open slowly in Photos
  • Adds the ability for iBooks to store PDFs in iCloud, making them available across all your devices
  • Fixes an issue that prevented loading Twitter t.co links in Safari
  • Prevents JavaScript dialogs from blocking access to other webpages in Safari
  • Fixes an issue that prevented the VIPs mailbox from working with Gmail accounts
  • Fixes an issue that caused USB audio devices to disconnect
  • Improves the compatibility and reliability of Apple USB-C Multipart Adapters

There?s this thing with the way OS X 10.11.4 (and iOS 9.3) handles locked notes that I don?t like. A locked note is deletable. By anyone. Without having to enter the password. What?s the purpose of locking something if anyone can just walk by and delete it?

NotSoLocked,IsIt!.png

infty

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else having problems with 10.11.4?

I installed it with no problem, but all my apps, including Apple apps and the built in apps are damaged or incomplete. I first, I had to reinstall the time machine backup. I tried to install again and the same problem. Whenever I try to run any app I get an error that says: "You can't open the application 'Mail' because it may be damaged or incomplete'.

Intense Soul

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
Update yesterday, NO it was two days old update I guess. I reinstalled the whole OS two days ago. I didn't thought that was latest 11.4 hehe!

isuquinndog

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Anything involving graphics since updating to 10.11.4 looks like its in four color. It looks awful. Regular websites, apps, my desktop are fine. But anything involving video (youtube for instance) or games looks like it was made in 1985.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods