Apple Has Quietly Started Tracking iPhone Users Again, And It's Tricky To Opt Out

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
This has been talked about in a different thread a few weeks back, I believe.

colocolo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Sorry....went back more than a full month and didnt find a thing about the subject...My apologies to the disgruntled ones !!!!

colocolo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Its NOT in this Forum Dude (The iOS one, but the iPH 5)

And it applies to ALL phones operating under the newest iOS..That's why I posted it here.

C Ya !!!!!!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Its NOT in this Forum Dude (The iOS one, but the iPH 5)

And it applies to ALL phones operating under the newest iOS..That's why I posted it here.

C Ya !!!!!!

You know, that's the funny thing about search... it includes ALL forums by default. Not sure why your panties are in a bunch, but hope you get it sorted out. Have a nice day.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I, for one, am glad the op posted this topic. Even of it is a repeat, I did not see the previous post. Thanks!

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Take it easy there folks.

If it was posted before, fine, leave it be...... News is not always old news, but maybe a refresher to those who have not seen it.

Let's move on.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Colocolo, we are grateful that you posted information that you found interesting and thought others may want to read about. No one has a problem with that. All I did was state that the topic had already been discussed a while back in a different thread. Fausty82 was kind enough to find the original thread and post a link to it. Whether or not you could find it in "this" thread is understandable, but moot because there is now a link to the original thread for you and anyone else to access. Normally, a mod will close a subsequent thread and direct users to the original. No harm was done by your post and none should have been done by our replies alerting you that it had already been discussed in another thread. In the meantime, take care, thank you again and have a safe & pleasant evening.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragelinaEt