Apple family sharing is great but it has its dark side.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm not throwing anything out here about the OP. But, in general, it can absolutely be done.

When I do it I'm usually proven to be correct.

I know nothing about the OP beyond what is discussed here. I just think it's wild to go straight for, "Your parenting skills are poor" over what little information we have here. That's just a little extreme to me, is all.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I know nothing about the OP beyond what is discussed here. I just think it's wild to go straight for, "Your parenting skills are poor" over what little information we have here. That's just a little extreme to me, is all.

I disagree. The OP made enough of a long-winded post to justify the comment, plus I was easily able to find fault in the OP’s reading compression skills since I found exactly what the OP said they couldn’t find being published by Apple. So I don’t blame anyone for judging parenting skills based on lack of reading comprehension.

I should also add that since I am not a parent it’s much easier for me to sit back and judge others’ parenting skills if I do choose to because I am bipartisan.

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
... UHHHH let's see since the whole intent behind the post was about outing Apple as to having a security flaw and Apple not caring. Only then to flip-flop and state "I don't blame Apple"... Okay
...BUT you just spent 4 paragraphs blaming Apple, and warning iMore users about it...
Now if I had of complemented the OP on their great parenting skills I would have been accused of being sarcastic, because nowhere did the OP demonstrate those either ...

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I disagree. The OP made enough of a long-winded post to justify the comment, plus I was easily able to find fault in the OP’s reading compression skills since I found exactly what the OP said they couldn’t find being published by Apple. So I don’t blame anyone for judging parenting skills based on lack of reading comprehension.

I should also add that since I am not a parent it’s much easier for me to sit back and judge others’ parenting skills if I do choose to because I am bipartisan.

This is comedic.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73