Apple Estimated Dispatch 3-4 Weeks

Daniel Smith4

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
I was planning on going into a store Friday but I'm not able to now so I pre-Ordered through the Apple Store instead. How accurate is Apples estimate dispatch usually? 3-4 weeks is a hell of a long time to wait.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I was planning on going into a store Friday but I'm not able to now so I pre-Ordered through the Apple Store instead. How accurate is Apples estimate dispatch usually? 3-4 weeks is a hell of a long time to wait.

I'd make a plan and go In man. Unless you wana wana wait for that long. Apple is pretty accurate when it comes to shipping times. Which iPhone did you order?

michikade

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I'd say the 3-4 week window is actually better than what many people are expecting. Some folk that ordered through their carrier have delivery dates in November and mine is expected to ship between the 16th of October and Halloween.

I just hope they're able to push those dates up a bit. I'm sure we're all just dying to get our hands on our new babies.

Sent from my gracefully aging iPad 2 using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

It's really not that long considering you weren't part of the pre-order...I've read some carriers estimating shipment in late November/December now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2