Apple did it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Originalloverman

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Apple continues to innovate! How do they do it? I?m constantly amazed at their out of the box thinking! Just thinking about how they have burst down the walls in mobile tech will amaze! From the iPod, to the iPhone, to the iPad, and of*course the Apple Watch.*The more recent advancements of fingerprint scanners and iPay.
Except none of this was innovation.
They didn?t create any of these things. What they did, was put an*iName and limitations on an MP3 player, a cell phone, and a tablet. And of course, they pulled out the old idea of fingerprint scanners and finally added a handicapped NFC to the iPhone.
And now Apple is doing it again. It appears that soon we will be seeing the iPen. Yes, Apple has been granted a patent for a smartpen that will work as a stylus while also translating what you write on paper to your iPhone, iPad, or some other Apple only device I?m sure.
So what can we expect when the future iPen hits the shelves? We can expect that Apple will ?forget? Steve Jobs? numerous quotes stating a stylus was unnecessary. And we can expect that iPhone users everywhere, will be excited for this great new technology. And mind you the E-series Nokia could do this exact function when using smartpen.

But for anyone else that wants to try out this futuristic "innovative"technology before the ipen is officially available, go to your local electronic store and look for the Livescribe pen

Source :Apple patents smarter iPen stylus for paper, iPad and iPhone | News.com.au

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Do you know how many freaking patents apple is awarded for things they never create? You really just wasted a lot of time to write up a bunch idiotic nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting too for this. You don't like Apple? Fine with me. Buy something that you like. Just leave us out of your rants. Deal?

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1 - you know, the version BEFORE they totally borked the app.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Congrats on the first bullsh*t post of 2015. No innovation in your rambling either. You gotta come better than tripping on a Apple patent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting too for this. You don't like Apple? Fine with me. Buy something that you like. Just leave us out of your rants. Deal?
Some cats who like one phone platform aren't happy unless they litter another platform's sandbox...

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Hating on a popular brand is somehow superior thinking. Like whatever you want. Who cares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
It's funny how people fail to realize that before Windows Phone, and Android, there was iPhone and iPhoneOS. The first real smartphone and smartphone operating system.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Yeah yeah yeah, Apple sucks big greasy hairy platypus balls, we know.

Meanwhile today, I used the calendar, to do, and iMessage to coordinate next week care schedule for my post op friend, I played my yoga playlist to relax him when he started feeling pain before his meds were due, facetimed with his surgeon to make sure everything was ok, fired up the Visible Body app to show my friend what his muscles need to do.
Then I went grocery shopping and picked up some prescriptions and paid with Apple pay.
Used the Good Notes app and the stylus I got from Amazon to draw stick figures of yoga poses for a student.
(Can't wait for that ipen, hehehe)

So YESSSSS!!! Apple sucks so bad even people like me who were "never going back to Apple after IOS7" did go back and man, is it fun.
Apple sucks sucks even worse than yo mamma.
So there.
Apple sucks.
And at 11:30 pm, I still have ample battery life on all my devices. Major suckage obviously.

Teeheehee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73