Apple.com | Apple Store App orders ONLY

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I just noticed that mine left China tomorrow.. ��

Mine did the same thing. I hope it means it's coming straight to my door, or the UPS system is misbehaving and the latest departure was supposed to be an arrival in the US somewhere. Guess I'll see if there's any progress tomorrow.

Doug B

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Do you think we will still get it on Friday as promised?

Yeah. That's what is listed on UPS as well as the Apple Store. The departed date threw me off for a second until I realized that they are a day ahead of us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

guinnkevinr

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Mine still shows that it's preparing for shipment but UPS tracking comes up under my phone number. No movement on it yet but the tracking shows overnight shipping for the 19th. Guess I'll give it til tomorrow night until I worry too much about it.

kikazz69

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
Yeah. That's what is listed on UPS as well as the Apple Store. The departed date threw me off for a second until I realized that they are a day ahead of us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This is I a bit confusing but yeah I just checked and the UPS still said expected delivery 9/19

isuquinndog

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Mine did the same thing. I hope it means it's coming straight to my door, or the UPS system is misbehaving and the latest departure was supposed to be an arrival in the US somewhere. Guess I'll see if there's any progress tomorrow.
Isn't China hours ahead of the US? So it is tomorrow there.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
For those that had phones leave China on Monday and "tomorrow" (because of the time difference), in what part of the country do you live? I'm in the midwest. Just wondering if they consolidated all that were going to a particular distribution center (as I might expect them to).

Last edited:

guitarman85

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
For those that had phones leave China on Monday and "tomorrow" (because of the time difference), in what part of the country do you live? I'm in the midwest. Just wondering if they consolidated all that were going to a particular distribution center (as I might expect them to).

I'm in the Midwest as well. Same deal with the departure Monday and "tomorrow" since they are 12 hours ahead there.

astarling10

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
thanks all for the reference number trick to get the tracking number! That's a nifty trick! My order also says Processing Shipment on the Apple site. Now I have the tracking number and I can see where the phone is currently. I registered the tracking number with my UPS account so I can get notifications and to change the delivery to Hold at Will Call. That will allow me to get the phone at 7 am instead of the end of the day like it normally is. I live only a couple of miles from the UPS distribution place and it seems like all my packages are delivered last!

I also ordered a phone for my wife but I did it on ATT site. It's coming via FedEx and ATT sent me an email today with the tracking number. It's coming from Fort Worth while the one I ordered from Apple is coming from Tennessee.

Took the day off Friday so I can be around for hers to deliver and to pick mine up and play with the phone all day. This is my first iPhone in a few years so I'm pretty excited.