Apple CEO Tim Cook mercilessly trolled over U.S. Grand Prix checkered flag wave, here are the intern

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
It was sad... really sad. :(

They could have put Eddie Cue there instead, it would probably have been better.

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
Yep, It seemed very automaton. But he had the flag in both hands and I looked like it may have been a bit of struggle for him. I’ve noticed at the Apple events lately he has certain postures that make me think he has a back or other type issue. It would make this seemingly easy action not so easy.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yep, It seemed very automaton. But he had the flag in both hands and I looked like it may have been a bit of struggle for him. I’ve noticed at the Apple events lately he has certain postures that make me think he has a back or other type issue. It would make this seemingly easy action not so easy.

When I saw the video yesterday, I was like why is he not waving the checkered flag in a manner to get the drivers’ attention, but then, like you, I detected or sensed an ailment of some sort. You can see the pain on his face. At least that is what I perceived.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
corinthian