Apple Care

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
From Apple Support's webpage:

Every Apple Watch, Apple Watch Nike, and Apple Watch Ultra comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to 90 days of complimentary technical support.

With AppleCare+

AppleCare+ for Apple Watch, Apple Watch Nike, and Apple Watch Ultra extends your coverage3 and includes unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection. Each incident is subject to a $69 service fee plus applicable tax for Apple Watch and Apple Watch Nike, and $79 service fee plus applicable tax for Apple Watch Ultra.2 In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.

Every Apple Watch Edition and Apple Watch Hermès comes with two years of hardware repair coverage through its limited warranty and up to two years of complimentary support.3

With AppleCare+

AppleCare+ for Apple Watch extends your coverage3 and includes unlimited incidents of accidental damage protection. Each incident is subject to a $79 service fee, plus applicable tax.2 In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.

More information including pricing is included on Apple Supports AppleCare+ website. Click on the link above.

Philip Fisher

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the information. So, is it worth it to buy AC for a Watch? My main concern is if the Watch drops on the ground or in water or if the screen hits something hard that cracks the screen.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I’d say it’s worth it. I’ve smacked mine against a table / door frame and not realized I did it until I see the cracked screen. Used the Apple support app to get a replacement. Never had to make a single phone call.

Reactions: Just_Me_D

Bla1ze

Staff member
Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Apple Care is one of those things where if you don't have it and need it, you'll wish you had of got it. I had a MacBook die on me one time and Apple Care covered everything where as if I didn't have it, I would have been out $2500+ in repairs or replacement costs. It was in that moment I realized how beneficial it was to have it. Get the Apple Care.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR