Apple care Water damage coverage

I

iMore Question

Does apple acre I purchased for my iphone5 cover me for water damage? there are conflicting answers everywhere on the web

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Apple care plus however looks like it does cover it. I took a screen shot
ta5y8y7u.jpg

bobbob1016

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I found this on the apple support website iPhone and iPod: Liquid damage is not covered by warranty. Bottom line looks like answer is no

Section 3.2, and my own experience says they do cover liquid damage. OP should call them and ask, they don't charge just to ask. I can assure you though, they do cover liquid damage (maybe not liquid metal as in the end of Terminator 2, but they do cover it, with AppleCare+ and *only* AppleCare+).

Edit: Typed this before I saw you referenced Section 3.2, and that it only does with AppleCare+, leaving this here as I own up to my mistakes.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Section 3.2, and my own experience says they do cover liquid damage. OP should call them and ask, they don't charge just to ask. I can assure you though, they do cover liquid damage (maybe not liquid metal as in the end of Terminator 2, but they do cover it, with AppleCare+ and *only* AppleCare+).

Edit: Typed this before I saw you referenced Section 3.2, and that it only does with AppleCare+, leaving this here as I own up to my mistakes.

It's all good no worries.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox