Apple care on the 5 worth it?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I still swear by SquareTrade. $99 for two years - or get a 3 year warranty for $129. Up to 4 repairs/replacements. Now they'll allow you to take your phone to an Apple store for service, so it's win/win. And that includes drops and spills.

No, I'm not affiliated with them. Just appreciate a great company.

Want $10 off your warranty? Referrals Landing | SquareTrade

110% agree with this...i have square trade on two of my TV's at home, my iPhone, my wife's iPhone and plan to get it on the next macbook pro i buy.

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I still swear by SquareTrade. $99 for two years - or get a 3 year warranty for $129. Up to 4 repairs/replacements. Now they'll allow you to take your phone to an Apple store for service, so it's win/win. And that includes drops and spills.

No, I'm not affiliated with them. Just appreciate a great company.

Want $10 off your warranty? Referrals Landing | SquareTrade

Wonder how long reimbursement takes and if they will deny anything.

via Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Wonder how long reimbursement takes and if they will deny anything.

via Tapatalk

As far as i can tell, they really don't deny anything besides theft or a lost device (obviously)...I know with the TV's (and I'm assuming with all products), they will route you through the manufacturer's warranty while it is within that period (usually a year) and then afterwards, they essentially match the manufacturer warranty unless the repair costs more than it's worth to ship to and from and fix, then they just replace the unit with a like model (with TV's, if the TV is not available anymore, they replace with up to a model year newer or give you a full purchase price refund). We've yet to have to use the warranties on anything yet, but besides Apple's own warranties, I've not found a higher rated warranty service anywhere.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I've sent them a camcorder, two Android phones, and a laptop. They've repaired all of them, no questions. The laptop they actually repaired twice. They practically rebuilt it.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I got my iPhone 5 about a month ago and purchased the Apple Care+
It's worth it considering I've already dropped the phone a few times.
I got cracks on the back of the phone. The bottom portion of the glass.
The phone is fine itself, but, it's good that I got that AppleCare. As someone
already mentioned, it's about how accident prone you think you are with
your devices.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77